Tehran Comprehensive Air Pollution Forecasting System
Interregional platform for mapping and forecasting of air quality.
Interregional platform APFS (Air Pollution Forecasting System) results from the close collaboration of Fuel, Combustion and Emission (FCE) Research Center, Sharif University of Technology and Air Quality Control Company (AQCC). The objectives of this platform are twofold: Publishing daily information on the meteorology and air quality through mapping and forecasting over Tehran, have a system to study air pollutions scenarios.
Air Quality Forecast for Tehran
Register to see more information about forecast results:
Weather Forecast for Tehran
- Shahbazi, H., Hassani, A., and Hosseini, V., 2019. Evaluation of Tehran clean air action plan using emission inventory approach, Urban Climate, 27, 446-456.
- Shahbazi, Hossein, Vahid Hosseini, Sara Torbatian, and Masoud Hamedi. “Assessment of Emission Reduction Scenarios with a Focus on the Impact of Vehicle Fleets on Tehran Air Quality: Case Study.” Transportation Research Record 2673, no. 5 (May 2019): 197–207.
- Shahbazi, H., Karimi, S., Hosseini, V., Yazgi, D., and Torbatian, S., 2018. A novel regression imputation framework for Tehran air pollution monitoring network using outputs from WRF and CAMx models, Atmospheric. Environment, 187, 24-33.
- Shahbazi, H., Hosseini, V., Rashidi, Y., and Broomandi, P., 2018. Analytical Decision Supports System for Urban Air Quality Management in Tehran: Meteorological and Photochemical Models. Iranian Journal of Health, Safety and Environment, 5 (3), 1017-1026.
- Shahbazi, H., Ganjiazad, R., Hosseini, V., and Hamedi, M., 2017. Investigating the influence of traffic emission reduction plans on Tehran air quality using WRF/CAMx modeling tools. Transportation Research, Part D: Transport and Environment, 57, 484-495.
- Shahbazi, H., Reyhanian, M., Hosseini, V., and Afshin, H., 2016. The relative contributions of mobile sources to air pollutant emissions in Tehran, Iran: an emission inventory approach. Emission Control Science and Technology, 2 (1), 44-56.
- Shahbazi, H., Taghvaee, S., Hosseini, V., and Afshin, H., 2016. A GIS based emission inventory development for Tehran. Urban Climate, 17, 216-229.
- Hosseini, V. and Shahbazi, H., 2016. Urban Air Pollution in Iran. Iranian Studies, 49 (6), 1029-1046.
- Shahbazi, H., Ganjiazad, R., Saeedi, M., and Hosseini, V. Investigation of the influence of carburetor motorcycles replacement by electrically charged motorcycles due to LEZ implementation on Tehran air quality. 11th International Conference on Air Quality- Science and Application, 12-16 March 2018, Barcelona, Spain.
- Shahbazi, H., Ganjiazad, R., Hosseini, V., and Hamedi, M. Model for Impact Evaluation of Traffic Restriction Policies on Air Quality in Tehran, Iran. Transportation Research Board 96th Annual Meeting. Washington DC, United States. No. 17-02742. 2017.
- Shahbazi, H., Hosseini, V. and Hamedi, M. Investigating the Effect of Odd-Even Day Traffic Restriction Policy on Tehran Air Quality. Transportation Research Board 93rd Annual Meeting. Washington DC, United States. No. 14-4257, 2014.